Navigation and communications workbook Ebook
ISBN : 978-1-86283-147-6
Published Date : 19 June 2014
Product Code : F10P
Format : Downloadable pdf lifetime licence
Wet Paper pdf file licence conditions
By purchasing this file your school agrees to the following conditions.
- The publisher and author/s of this pdf file grants to the school a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable right and licence to use the content, exercises, lab and field work lesson notes within the school for educational purposes only.
- The title to, and intellectual property in these online resources rests with the publisher's author, illustrators, photographers and design consultants and nothing in the agreement should be construed as transferring those rights to the school.
- Payment for this licence shall not constitute ownership.
If you have any questions please contact Bob on 0418 769 790.
Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you may not reproduce any of the contents of this publication, without the written permission of the copyright owner.
- There are exemptions under the Act that allow educational and government use of text, images and music scores for educational purposes.
- These exemptions are in Part VB of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), where you are entitled to reproduce or communicate 10% of the words or one chapter from this file for educational use within your school. If you wish to reproduce or communicate MORE than 10% contact the copyright owner.
For more information, see www.copyright.com.au and www.copyright.org.au.
Sample flipbook pages
If you are using this book you need to download the following chart
FREE Marine Radio Workbook
Click here to download a free copy of Marine Radio Workbook
FREE Marine Radio Worksheets
Click here to download a free copy of Marine Radio Worksheets
FREE Marine Radio Worksheet ANSWERS
Click here to download a free copy of Marine Radio Worksheet ANSWERS
SECTION 1 MARINE NAVIGATION DEVICES
Navigation devices and their use
Worksheet 1: Navigation devices
Worksheet 2: Communication devices
Marine radio procedures
Worksheet 3: Communication procedures
SECTION 2 BUOYAGE SYSTEMS
IALA* Buoyage A
Worksheet 4: IALA Buoyage A
SECTION 3 ESTABLISHING RESEARCH SITES
Worksheet 5: Locating a research site
Worksheet 6: Calculating a course to steer
Worksheet 7: Plotting a set of waypoints
Worksheet 8: Position fixing
Worksheet 9: Set and drift
Worksheet 10: Using a smart phone compass