An Introduction to Marine Studies 2nd Edition Ebook
ISBN : 978-1-86283-161-2
Published Date : 18 November 2014
Product Code : F34P
Format : Downloadable pdf lifetime licence
On Sale: $0.00
Bob Moffatt, Mick O’Connor, Alan Wolfe, Tim Ryan, Mike Sugden and Greg Wirth
Matches the hard copy book
Terms and conditions
This is a downloadable pdf sold with a lifetime PAY ONLY ONCE licence where the school agrees to the following conditions.
- The publisher and author/s of this pdf file grants to the school a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable right and licence to use, FOREVER, the content, exercises, lab and field work lesson notes within the school for educational purposes only.
- The title to, and intellectual property in these online resources rests with the publisher's author, illustrators, photographers and design consultants and nothing in the agreement should be construed as transferring those rights to the school.
- Payment for this licence shall not constitute ownership.
- However if any of your teachers transfer to another school or a teacher visits your school and that school does not have a licence, all we ask is that the school without the licence buys one.
- Also if your school IT department has adobe acrobat pro, the licence allows you to export the pdf to a power point and the content to be rearranged and reused as you like to suit your class environment.
- However you MUST keep the attributions under the photographs and illustrations and if you use text, you MUST attribute the author.
Easy to read with lots of colour pictures and illustrations
Engaging content for the average student
Summary close exercises for literacy development
Appendix has NSW Syllabus Match (see also sample pages)
Best selling marine education book for middle school students
NSW Marine and maritime technolgy syllabus
Qld Marine and Aquatic Practices syllabus
Ch 0 Introduction
Ch 1 Water safety
Ch 2 First aid
Ch 3 Dangerous creatures
Ch 4 Maintaining equipment
Ch 5 Living in the sea
Ch 6 Seawater
Ch 7 Boating
Ch 8 Snorkelling
Ch 9 Fishing
Ch 10 Making a surfboard
Ch 11 Aquariums
Ch 12 Underwater farming
Ch 13 Crayfish
Ch 14 Design systems in aquaculture
Ch 15 Food from the sea
Ch 16 Marine industries
Ch 17 Marine employment
Ch 18 Weather
Ch 19 Oceans
Ch 20 Coastlines and marine life
Ch 21 Estuaries and marine life
Ch 22 Small sea creatures
Ch 23 Waves
Ch 24 Tides and currents
Ch 25 Small sea creatures
Ch 26 Animals without backbones
Ch 27 Marine vertebrates
Ch 28 Trashing the sea
Ch 29 Sea water quality
Ch 30 Saving the sea
Ch 31 Antarctica
Ch 32 Shipwrecks
Appendix (has aquaculture projects)