F 05P Marine radio worksheet answers
ISBN : 978-1-86283-142-1
Published Date : 08 November 2014
Product Code : F05P
Format : Electronic delivery printable version
Wet Paper pdf file licence conditions
By purchasing this file your school agrees to the following conditions.
- The publisher and author/s of this pdf file grants to the school a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable right and licence to use the content, exercises, lab and field work lesson notes within the school for educational purposes only.
- The title to, and intellectual property in these online resources rests with the publisher's author, illustrators, photographers and design consultants and nothing in the agreement should be construed as transferring those rights to the school.
- Payment for this licence shall not constitute ownership.
If you have any questions please contact Bob on 0418 769 790.
Suitable for teachers who want a hard copy printout of the answers to F04. Purchases are monitored and schools notified if students buy this product.
Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you may not reproduce any of the contents of this publication, without the written permission of the copyright owner.
- There are exemptions under the Act that allow educational and government use of text, images and music scores for educational purposes.
- These exemptions are in Part VB of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), where you are entitled to reproduce or communicate 10% of the words or one chapter from this file for educational use within your school. If you wish to reproduce or communicate MORE than 10% contact the copyright owner.
For more information, see www.copyright.com.au and www.copyright.org.au.
SUGGESTED ANSWERS TO
Section 1: Introduction
Glossary or terms and abbreviations
Section 2. Principles of radio transmission
Section 3. Emergency position indicating radio beacons
Section 4. Marine radio equipment
Section 5. Types of marine radio
Section 6. Digital selective calling (DSC) communications
Section 7. Marine radiotelephony procedures
Section 8 Alarm signals and distress communications
Section 9 Urgency, safety calls and signals
Section 10 Keeping your radio working
Section 11 Marine rescue and public correspondence