Introduction to Marine Studies Teacher's Guide Ebook
ISBN : 978-1-86283-162-9
Published Date : 31 December 2014
Product Code : F35P
Format : Downloadable pdf lifetime licence
On Sale: $0.00
Bob Moffatt, Mick O’Connor, Alan Wolfe, Tim Ryan, Mike Sugden and Greg Wirth
Wet Paper pdf file licence conditions
- By purchasing this file your school agrees to the following conditions.
- The publisher and author/s of this pdf file grants to the school a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable right and licence to use the content, exercises, lab and field work lesson notes within the school for educational purposes only.
- The title to, and intellectual property in these online resources rests with the publisher's author, illustrators, photographers and design consultants and nothing in the agreement should be construed as transferring those rights to the school.
- Payment for this licence shall not constitute ownership.
- YES it's a PAY ONCE LIFETIME licence for UNLIMITED use your school use.
- However if your teacher/s transfer/s to another school and that school does not have a licence all we ask is that the school without the licence buys one.
- If you have any questions please contact Bob on 0418 769 790.
Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you may not reproduce any of the contents of this publication, without the written permission of the copyright owner.
There are exemptions under the Act that allow educational and government use of text, images and music scores for educational purposes.
These exemptions are in Part VB of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), where you are entitled to reproduce or communicate 10% of the words or one chapter from this file for educational use within your school. If you wish to reproduce or communicate MORE than 10% contact the copyright owner.
For more information, see www.copyright.com.au and www.copyright.org.au.
Answers to questions, suggest work programs, lab exercises and classroom activities as well as end of chapter tests and revision questions for the chapters as indicated by * below. Unfortunately the authors of the other chapters retired before we could get any more work done.
- Note that this publication is just an update on the 1999 Marine Teachers Friend with a rearrangement of chapters and the addition of new summary close answers.
- You can copy out the text and paste into word, orjust print off the pages.
*Chapter 1 Water safety
*Chapter 2 First aid
*Chapter 3 Dangerous creatures
*Chapter 4 Maintaining equipment
*Chapter 5 Living in the sea
*Chapter 6 Sea water
*Chapter 7 Boating
*Chapter 8 Snorkelling
*Chapter 9 Fishing
Chapter 10 Making a surfboard
*Chapter 11 Aquariums
*Chapter 12 Underwater farming
Chapter 13 Crayfish
Chapter 14 Aquaculture farm designs
*Chapter 15 Food from the sea
*Chapter 16 Marine industries
*Chapter 17 Marine employment
*Chapter 18 Weather
*Chapter 19 Oceans
*Chapter 20 Coastlines and marine life
*Chapter 21 Estuaries and marine life
Chapter 22 Coastal engineering
*Chapter 23 Waves
*Chapter 24 Tides and currents
*Chapter 25 Small sea creatures
*Chapter 26 Animals without backbones
*Chapter 27 Marine vertebrates
*Chapter 28 Trashing the sea
*Chapter 29 Sea water quality
*Chapter 30 Saving the sea
*Chapter 31 Antarctica
*Chapter 32 Shipwrecks