Safe snorkelling worksheet answers Ebook
ISBN : 978-1-86283-177-3
Published Date : 20 April 2022
Product Code : F79P
Format : Ebook
On Sale: $0.00
This book, gives the answers to the worksheets in the workbook.
- Worksheet 6 Boyle’s law (From old 6th Edition)
- Worksheet 26 Pool activities (From old 6th Edition)
It is recommended that students write these out, so they can remember the safety hints.
Click here to view contents and sample page
Wet Paper pdf file licence conditions
By purchasing this file your school agrees to the following conditions.
• The publisher and author/s of this pdf file grants to the school a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable right and licence to use the content, exercises, lab and field work lesson notes within the school for educational purposes only.
• The title to, and intellectual property in these online resources rests with the publisher's author, illustrators, photographers and design consultants and nothing in the agreement should be construed as transferring those rights to the school
• The licence is for the school on the invoice. If a teacher transfers to another school and that school does not have a licence, then the new school has to purchase a licence for that teacher to continue to use the file.
Safe snorkelling workbook 1st Edition
Answers to the following worksheets and aims
Worksheet 1: Equipment selection
Worksheet 2: Skills knowledge
Worksheet 3: Risks, hazards and prevention
Worksheet 4: Sunburn, heat gain and loss
Worksheet 5: Eyes, ears and sinuses
Worksheet 6: Underlying health conditions
Worksheet 7: Environmental hazards
Worksheet 8: Emergency planning
Worksheet 9: Snorkelling first aid
Worksheet 10: Dangerous marine creatures
Worksheet 11: CPR
Worksheet 12: Your snorkelling eyes
Worksheet 13: Shallow water blackout
Worksheet 14: Buoyancy and snorkelling
Worksheet 6 Boyle’s law (From old 6th Edition) and answers
Worksheet 26 Pool activities (From old 6th Edition)